Available Jobs at Antilles Power
- Marine and Power Generators Technicians (PR & USVI)
- Diagnose and troubleshoot engines and equipment.
- Service marine vessels.
- Service Diesel generators.
- Repair and maintenance of all marine engines.
- Test performance of engines and electrical systems.
- Replaces broken or worn-out engines parts.
- Degree in Diesel and/or Marine Mechanics
- Technician certification is a plus.
- At least 1 year of experience.
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish (Required).
- Available to work weekends and travel around the Caribbean Islands (Required).
- Driver’s License and US Passport (Required)
2. Sales Coordinator | Carolina, PR
- The candidate will be responsible for sales process proficiency and calls.
- Sales Acumen, business oriented
- Available to work with aplomb in demanding situations.
- Product and Policy Knowledge
- Active listening skills
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish
- MS Office proficient
- Excel literate, necessary
- Great Communication skills
- Excellent Negotiations skills
- Good Relationship skills
- Great Time Management and Organizational skills
- Critical thinking
- Research process ability
3. Human Resources Clerk (Temp Position) | Carolina, PR
- One year of experience, office coordinator or related
- Extraordinary organizational skills (is a must)
- Basic knowledge of HR procedures
- Employee file organization and compliance
- Audit of policies and manuals
- English knowledge (writing and reading)
- Expertise in MS Office
- Excel literate
- Knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Great disposition to service
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding people skills
4. Warehouse Cycle Counter | Carolina, PR
- Daily counting of inventory.
- Maintains all warehouses organized and clean.
- Consolidates locations of parts.
- Replenishes Stihl Showroom with the merchandise.
- Assists with Inventory Management.
- At least 6 months of experience working in a Warehouse (Retail Preferred)
- Must be bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Skill
- Excellent Organization Skills
- Forklift Certification
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
Send your qualified resume to [email protected]
Antilles Power Depot is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.