Antilles Power is a highly efficient, environmentally responsible and customer service- oriented company in the marine services business. We offer the best brands of generators, engines, transmissions, stabilizers, thrusters, sonars and chargers available in the market. Antilles Power is your true single source partner for all your marine needs.
- 24/7 on-site and mobile parts & service.
- Engine & Transmission Factory Certified Technicians with exceptional marine experience with TWIC clearance for port operations.
- Authorized Warranty Repair Center for Volvo Penta, MTU, Detroit Diesel, Twin Disc and Kobelt
- Our factory trained technicians also perform service and maintenance on:
- All brands of transmissions, diesel engines and generators
- Hydraulic and electrical systems
- Marine fuel treatment & polishing
- Fleet of properly equipped service vehicles and specialty tools to handle your needs in just one visit, most of the times.
- We maintain substantial inventory of factory genuine engine & transmission parts to ensure quick and prompt repair. This translates into savings for you by keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Knowledgeable parts personnel who are experienced in getting the right part the first time.
- 24 hours emergency on call
- Our staff excels in expediting special orders
- Engines: MTU, Volvo Penta, Detroit Diesel, Daimler
- Transmissions: Twin Disc, ZF transmissions, Allison
- Batteries: Lifeline
- Other Brands
- Alexis Garced | Marine & Commercial Account Service Manager| [email protected] | 787-622-9330
- Jesús Medina | Parts Manager & Supply Chain | [email protected] | 787-622-9330
- Eduardo Molina | Director - Parts, Service, Warranty, and Supply Chain | [email protected] | 787-622-9330, 787-391-0838 cel
- José Escobar | General Manager | [email protected] | 787-622-9330, 787-448-4511 cel